Other Useful Parent Forms

Our Tax payer ID number 26-4335866


If you need us apply diaper cream, sunscreen or to give your child over the counter medication (such as Tylenol) or prescription medication while they are at CK please fill out this form: DCF Medicine Authorization Form v 2020


If your child will arrive to or depart from CK by an alternate method please fill out this form:  Transportation Permission Form


If your child has gotten new immunizations and you would like to update the records you have two options.   You can print the Student Immunization Record and fill it out or you can have your child’s doctor mail their immunization records to us.  Waivers and alternative immunization schedules are also acceptable.


If your child has a doctor’s appointment coming up it would be great to take Child Health Report with you to the appointment and have your doctor sign it so that we can keep our records current.  This form is required to be updated every 6 months for kids under 2 years old and annually for kids 2 and older.

Verified by MonsterInsights